[OPLINTECH] MS Office

Anthony Nichols anthony.nichols at elyrialibrary.org
Tue Nov 24 10:05:55 EST 2020

We are running Office 2019 Standard/Volume and a Microsoft account is not required. I created a deployment XML file to register both the edition type and license key. From there, I use the Office Deployment Tool with the XML file to deploy it to the workstations.

Anthony Nichols

Computer Network Tech

Elyria Public Library

320 Washington Ave. Elyria, OH 44035