[OPLINTECH] MS Office

Tim Laino tim.laino at wadsworthlibrary.com
Tue Nov 24 10:07:08 EST 2020

Hi Dan,

Generally, when these are purchased it's best to go with an open license
approach through a reseller, this would register the licenses to the MS
Volume Licensing Service Center under one account. It sound like you might
have stand alone licenses in this case? Are these 2019 Professional, Home
and Student, or 365 licenses?

I believe you can register something like 20-25 licenses under one account
(which corresponds to a single email address).

Tim Laino, Manager, Systems & Technology Services
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street
Wadsworth, OH 44281
330-335-2600