[OPLINTECH] Viewing Unemployment Correspondence problem

Ed Mikolic Ed.Mikolic at mentorpl.org
Tue Aug 10 11:40:34 EDT 2021

Try using these browser setting changes.  We haven’t had any issues the past couple months after making the changes:

Chrome

  *   Settings>Privacy & Security>Site Options>Additional Content Settings>PDF docs. Turn on ‘Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome’
Firefox

  *   Options>Applications>PDF. Change ‘Preview in Firefox’ to ‘use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC’
Edge

  *   Open Settings, search ‘PDF’, select ‘PDF Documents”, and turn on ‘Always Download PDF Files’

This force opens in Abobe instead of the browser.

Thanks

Ed Mikolic
Information Technology and Systems Manager
Mentor Public Library
8215 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH  44060
440-255-8811 x228