[OPLINTECH] Selfchecks

Tom Casey TCASEY at libraryvisit.org
Thu Jul 8 13:16:10 EDT 2021

Hi Amy

We have used Bibliotheca for about a decade now.
Since Bibliotheca acquired 3M's self-check operations  they have been very good.
As to issues, I estimate 90% of ours are the DVD unlockers.
If you don't use those, you will have very few tickets with them.
As to ease of use, maintenance  and reliability  I give them high marks.
Installation is pretty easy as well.  Especially after the first one

Thanks

Tom Casey
Technology Director
Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County