[OPLINTECH] Office 2019 or Microsoft 365

Jarrad Awwiller jawwiller at huroncolib.org
Fri Jun 25 12:26:54 EDT 2021

The Huron County Community Library is in the process of updating and
upgrading workstations for staff. In this process, I have run into some
licensing issues with older versions of Office. I have been throwing around
the idea of switching us all over to Microsoft 365. I talked to a sales
representative from Microsoft, but I'd like to see what everyone is doing.

My questions are:
- Has anyone else made that decision to switch to Microsoft 365? Has it
been worth it? Are there any issues I should be aware of?
- Where should I look if we decide to purchase older licenses of Office?

I appreciate everyone's time.

*Jarrad Awwiller*
*Information Technologies Coordinator*
6 W Emerald St, Willard, OH 44890
Ph. 419.933.8564
Fax. 419.933.4783
jawwiller at huroncolib.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*