[OPLINTECH] Office 2019 or Microsoft 365

Mohamed Ragheb MRAGHEB at cuyahogalibrary.org
Tue Jun 29 14:52:34 EDT 2021

We switched to O365 in 2015, it’s worth it for sure.
I don’t know if your sales rep mentioned that you might qualify for free licenses if you plan to use the web version!

The following link might be useful to you
https://products.office.com/en-us/academic/office-365-education-plan

Aside from the Office basic apps like Word, Excel, Power point..etc  using O365 might open doors to utilize other applications you have access to as well. some apps like One drive for business for file sharing and storage, Skype for business and MS Teams  for conference web meetings/calls, share point, MS Forms for Surveys, Whiteboard, Stream for Video hosting and internal sharing, Visio and others.

You can sign up for free trial and setup few test accounts to play with, if you like it then later you can plan the switch.

You can get the free version of Office 365 for web access, if you pay for Pro plus then in addition to the web access you will get the option to download the full office suite “ Office 2019 currently”

Hope that helps!
Thanks

Mohamed A. Ragheb, M. Tec.
Software and Applications Manager

Cuyahoga County Public Library
Administrative Offices
2111 Snow Road / Parma, OH  44134-2728
p 216.749.9389 / c 216.407.4154 / f 216.749.9445