[OPLINTECH] replacing Faronics DeepFreeze?

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Mon May 17 12:06:17 EDT 2021

Thanks, Chad! Your input is always appreciated and I'll start checking
out the options (14! who knew?), although I'm a little concerned that
most of the comments are from 4-5 years ago and the list itself hasn't
been updated since Nov 21, 2019.

---
Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library of Wellington OH
ph. 440-647-2120  e. welchly at herrickliboh.org