[OPLINTECH] Phone systems

Tyson Horton tyson at mywcpl.org
Wed Sep 1 09:55:51 EDT 2021

We went with a company called Onsip with Grandstream phones. We have been
happy so far. We started using them a couple years ago. We also had to work
with our local Copy/Printer company, that maintains our printers and
scanners, to get set up with a virtual faxing system (Efax) to eliminate
our fax lines as well, but keep our number. All of our faxes still go out
through a copy/scanner from our number, but the incoming faxes come in to
an email address. That took some getting used to with the staff, but we
have been managing well. It greatly decreased our "junk faxes" that come
in. You are able to preview before you print, so that is nice.

www.onsip.com