[OPLINTECH] Service Interruption - OPLIN SMS Gateway

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Sat Sep 11 09:03:46 EDT 2021

Good morning all,

I'm continuing to hold outbound text messages while our SMS vendor works
with peers on their deliverability issue. I've contacted them this morning
to let them know I'm watching for updates, and am ready to flip the system
back on once their issue is resolved.

Apologies for the extended delay. I'll follow up with new information as
it becomes available.

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Projects Manager
Ohio Public Library Information Network