[OPLINTECH] Service RESTORED - OPLIN SMS Gateway

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Sep 13 16:58:12 EDT 2021

Good afternoon all,

Our vendor issue has been resolved, and the SMS is flowing again!

Currently catching up on the queue, but things should be back to normal
shortly.

I've followed up with the vendor to better identify the root cause and
hopefully avoid it in the future.

Sorry again for the disruption.

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Projects Manager