[Digihubsadmin] Toledo Library -- SupraScan Software

Bart Selby bselby at kirtas.com
Thu Jul 10 07:41:50 EDT 2014

Jeff,

  Attached are the pages from the user manual describing manual color
calibration (white balance)

o   On Colorchecker , set black to 54 and white to 245.

o   Enable ICC conversion to AdobeRGB1998  (scanner and output)

o   Gamma set to .45

.         I saved a calibration on Tuesday (.1*)  and left a copy of the
latest user manual on the desktop.  I2S recommends not using the automatic
color calibration.

Bart