[Digihubsadmin] Choosing a content management system

Delaney, Meg Meg.Delaney at TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG
Tue Jul 15 10:43:25 EDT 2014

Hello all,
Hope you are well.
We're at a decision point between Content Pro (Innovative Interfaces) and Content DM (OCLC.)

Would you be willing to share the criteria that pushed you over the edge and into the product you have selected?
We've made a grid comparing key functionality, and are now looking to prioritize those features.
Also, I wonder if there's a long-term benefit to the "hub" if we have the same system.

As always, a quick response is appreciated; we hope to be able to come to a decision by the end of the week.
Meg.