[Digihubsadmin] Copies of narrative reports?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Jul 24 08:28:34 EDT 2014

After Janet Carlton asked me Tuesday for presentation materials she could put on the OhioDIG website, I've come to the conclusion that we really do need a website with general info about the projects.

For now, I'm taking some stuff from the grant proposal and press releases and will put a simple html document somewhere on the oplin.org server, so Janet can point to it. I have pdf copies of your narrative reports to Missy, but I can't cut and paste from them. Do you all have something you can send me that I can paste into a document without having to re-type everything? Once I have something drafted I'll share it with you before I give Janet the link.

Going forward, I think I will grab the ohiodigihubs.org domain and copy things there. I'm thinking it might be good to setup a wiki there, so you can add stuff, too. Sound good?

Meanwhile, if you could send me editable copies of your narrative reports, I would be ever so appreciative.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org