[Digihubsadmin] Copies of narrative reports?

Brehm-Heeger, Paula Paula.Brehm-Heeger at cincinnatilibrary.org
Mon Jul 28 08:31:32 EDT 2014

HI Stephen:
Thanks for pulling something together!

I wonder about the section "Factors that have Delayed Implementation" -- I don't think we've been too negatively impacted and I'm not sure the value of this section for a wider audience beyond the LSTA grantors.  The project is basically still on track and for the kind of info I think Janet was requesting (which likely represents what the larger world will also find interesting) this section seems a bit distracting.  Maybe if we want to create something that helps others think through unexpected obstacles when considering digitization work, that could be a section we develop?

Just some initial thoughts.  Great to hear about all the interest!  We are up and running in Cincinnati.
Paula