[Digihubsadmin] Copies of narrative reports?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Jul 29 11:27:38 EDT 2014

OK, I've added some stuff to http://oplin.org/files/ohdigihubs.html and I think it's good enough to serve as a "copy" of our OhioDIG presentation that Janet can use. Let me know if you would like to have anything changed/added. I'll probably send the link to Janet mid-afternoon tomorrow.

Still plan to put this in a wiki that everyone can edit...

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org