[Digihubsadmin] ohiodigihubs.org

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Jul 29 15:08:36 EDT 2014

Well, the wiki setup went more quickly than I expected -- it's at http://www.ohiodigihubs.org.

This is setup on WikiDot, which has a pretty big user community (so Google can usually help if you have editing questions).

Please give me the names of the people who should have editing privileges and I'll invite them to become "members" of the site.

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org