[Digihubsadmin] Tomorrow's Phone Call with Barry

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Jun 4 10:59:08 EDT 2014

I'll start a list of topics:

Timing of the selling off of Kirtas' assets and equipment
Ability of i2S equipment to meet promised specs
Continued ability to obtain maintenance and parts for the Kirtas manufactured equipment
Possibility of obtaining Technical Certification training for the Kirtas and I2S equipment

What else?

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org