[Digihubsadmin] Tomorrow's Phone Call with Barry

Joyce M. Dodrill joyce.dodrill at cpl.org
Wed Jun 4 11:51:50 EDT 2014

Perhaps we could discuss the option which Chatam suggested to Jeff yesterday about asking Kirtas to retrofit the lens
with a higher end eight element lens so that it can scan A0 at 600 ppi.

Joyce M. Dodrill
Chief Legal Officer
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
216-623-2808
joyce.dodrill at cpl.org

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information.  If you have received this message in error, and/or you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, forwarding, distribution, or other dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.    Thank you.