[Digihubsadmin] Tomorrow's Phone Call with Barry

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Jun 4 11:58:06 EDT 2014

Good idea, I've added that as a possible solution to the FADGI problem:

Timing of the selling off of Kirtas' assets and equipment
Ability of i2S equipment to meet promised specs
  Retrofit higher end eight element lens?
Continued ability to obtain maintenance and parts for the Kirtas manufactured equipment
Possibility of obtaining Technical Certification training for the Kirtas and i2S equipment

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org