[Digihubsadmin] Digihubs Admin list

Wale, Jeff jeff.wale at toledolibrary.org
Wed May 21 16:34:18 EDT 2014

Stephen,
Terrific work -- thank you.

Paula,
One more thing to consider before cancelling your Kabis upgrade order . . . . you may want to accept the camera upgrade. The Cannon cameras with the 100 mm lens can be used anywhere. These are off the shelf that you can get serviced at any camera shop. So, even if your scanner reaches end of life, the cameras can still be used.

Just food for thought.
Jeff