[Digihubsadmin] Photos for OLC presentation next week

Angela Oneal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Thu Oct 2 14:55:44 EDT 2014

?Hi everyone!

At the meeting last week, we talked about creating a PowerPoint presentation that could scroll in the background during our OLC talk. I would like to have a few photos from each organization to include in the slide show. Please send me any photos you have by Tuesday evening, October 7th and I will compile them into one slide show. Please send lower-resolution jpegs if possible (No TIFFs, please.)

Thank you!

Angela

Angela O'Neal ? Manager
Columbus Metropolitan Library ? Genealogy, History & Travel
96 S. Grant St. ? Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office ? 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<https://by2prd0611.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=p3OjiV8sa0qVLyZbqhpwkQkV41plSNAILeQw4U9nOXZIILbZs1dj0wRsFGXk7Ae7LwNzitH8KOA.&URL=mailto%3aaoneal%40columbuslibrary.org>

It's back to school time! Homework Help Centers<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/hhc?utm_source=email&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=homeworkhelp> open Aug. 18.