[Digihubsadmin] Marketing folks

Delaney, Meg Meg.Delaney at TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG
Mon Oct 20 08:46:41 EDT 2014

Excellent, thank you.
Meg

-----Original Message-----
From: digihubsadmin-bounces at lists.oplin.org [mailto:digihubsadmin-bounces at lists.oplin.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Hedges
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 8:36 AM
To: digihubsadmin (digihubsadmin at lists.oplin.org)
Subject: Re: [Digihubsadmin] Marketing folks

OK, let's go ahead and make plans to have this call at 10:30 this Thursday, October 23.

At that time, dial the Toll Free Access Number: 1-877-820-7831 and enter the Participant Passcode: 137205#   You will be put on "music hold" until the Moderator joins the conference.

Rough agenda for the call:
  How are you currently marketing, or planning to market, your digitization hub?
    Target audience, publicity plans
  Is there any value in marketing the hubs as four parts of one project?
    If so, what about another name for the overall project?
  Should marketing folks be working together? sharing materials? keeping in touch?
  How do you plan to evaluate the success of your marketing?
  Shall we plan a face-to-face meeting? (If so, when?)

Please make sure your marketing folks know about the call. I'm going to close the Doodle poll this morning.

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org