[Digihubsadmin] Marketing folks

Delaney, Meg Meg.Delaney at TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG
Mon Sep 22 11:47:49 EDT 2014

Toledo's Marketing team will not be there either.
Perhaps we should set up a conference call & agenda for/with them?
Thanks, Meg.

-----Original Message-----
From: digihubsadmin-bounces at lists.oplin.org [mailto:digihubsadmin-bounces at lists.oplin.org] On Behalf Of Angela Oneal
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 11:32 AM
To: digihubsadmin (digihubsadmin at lists.oplin.org)
Subject: Re: [Digihubsadmin] Marketing folks

Unfortunately our Marketing folks are not intending to be at OLC, either. Is there a meeting agenda that I could circulate to see if I can get someone to drop by for the meeting? Otherwise, maybe I could attend the meeting and just take notes to bring back to our group.

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Genealogy, History & Travel
96 S. Grant St. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office │ 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org

It's back to school time! Homework Help Centers open Aug. 18.