[Digihubsadmin] Marketing folks

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Sep 22 11:51:26 EDT 2014

Well, it sounds like we should just fall back on the original plan of putting together a conference call before the end of October, then plan a face-to-face in November.

I would say that the agenda for this first meeting is sharing everyone's current plans for marketing each hub, in hopes that we can find some common ground for future discussion. Does that sound about right?

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org