[Dplagroup] DPLA planning group listserv

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Jan 22 15:52:20 EST 2015

OK, the listserv for the folks talking about an Ohio DPLA hub is set up, dplagroup at lists.oplin.org.

This listserv has the same limitation as the digihubsadmin list; in other words, if you send mail to dplagroup and a bunch of other addresses in the "To" field, dplagroup won't send the message until someone here at OPLIN manually pushes it through. ("Too many recipients" -- might be spam!) To get around this, put other people in the "Cc" field. Better yet, if it's someone to whom we'll be sending mail often, ask me to just add them to the list. Below is the current membership of the list, let me know if you already know of anyone else who should be included.

aknapp at library.ohio.gov
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
chatham.ewing at cpl.org
hedgesst at oplin.org
jeff.wale at toledolibrary.org
kklettlinger at library.ohio.gov
meg.delaney at toledolibrary.org
mlodge at library.ohio.gov
paula.brehm-heeger at cincinnatilibrary.org
carleton at ohio.edu
mfrazer at ohiolink.edu
gevans at oh-tech.org
jcarney at ohiohistory.org
reese.2179 at osu.edu
cobbj at oclc.org
skupfer at library.ohio.gov
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
lbirkhimer at ohiohistory.org

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org