[DPLAgroup] Ohio DPLA survey

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jul 29 09:51:51 EDT 2015

I like the explanation of institution vs organization at the beginning of Section A. I wonder if we can reinforce this institution/organization differentiation throughout the survey by capitalizing "Institution" and "Organization" whenever those words appear?

And with that in mind, is question 4 asking about Organization or Institution? Same for question 11. Also, the text at the beginning of Section C mixes "organization" and "institution." (I think we probably want "Institution" here.)

I know this sounds like picky word-smithing, but something like this might head off some confusion and questions.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
Ohio Public Library Information Network