[DPLAgroup] Ohio DPLA survey

Tallman, Nathan (tallmann) tallmann at ucmail.uc.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:51:20 EDT 2015

On question 8, we have the choices "Manuscripts (letters)" and "Text, manuscripts and other multi-page items" - I think we could either drop the former or change it to "Correspondence." There doesn't seem to be a corresponding option for question 9 - there's "Document" but it only lists born-digital examples, so is confusing.

On 13, I might rephrase the question to "what digital asset management system/s do you use?" (If they're anything like me, it's multiple!)

Nathan