[DPLAgroup] DPLA Ohio Sep. 18th meeting, 9:00 am-12:30pm

Tallman, Nathan (tallmann) tallmann at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Sep 11 12:27:05 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm pasting in the WebEx details below. If you haven't used WebEx before, you may want to connect about ten minutes early-you will be prompted to download something and it may take a minute. The link should work for anyone.

Arjun suggested recording the meeting and I think that's a good idea. Please remind me to do so on the morning of!

If you have any problems, try contact support link below. Cisco's people will probably be more help than I, WebEx is brand new to UC.

Host key: 904004

Join WebEx meeting<https://ucincinnati.webex.com/ucincinnati/j.php?MTID=me31a8ed6ec90ee5f86578c45672b6a6c>
Meeting number: 640 738 063
Meeting password: digitization

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Access code: 640 738 063

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.<https://ucincinnati.webex.com/ucincinnati/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

Nathan

--
Nathan Tallman
Digital Content Strategist