[DPLAgroup] DPLA Ohio Sep. 18th meeting, physical location

Lodge, Missy MLODGE at library.ohio.gov
Tue Sep 15 09:44:55 EDT 2015

 Good Morning:
First, thank you Nathan for making it possible for Working Group members to attend the DPLA meeting without leaving their institution.  For those individuals who want to attend the meeting with colleagues, the State Library will be holding the event in Conference F.  Space will also be available for working groups to meet in the afternoon if you so choose.
As a reminder:
The goal of the meeting is to introduce the working groups to the project and give everyone time with Emily Gore (DPLA) to ask her questions directly. The agenda is similar to what we did at the kick-off meeting, but working groups will be able to ask questions that have come up since our last meeting. Here is a rough agenda:
9:00-9:15 Welcome and Intro (Angela/Stephen/Missy)

9:15-10:15 DPLA Overview & what's required of a Service Hub (Emily)

10:15 - 11:00 How Other Service Hubs are organized and staffed (Emily)

11:00 - 12:15 Questions/ State brainstorm - what models would potentially work in Ohio?  why/why not?

12:15-12:30 - noon Wrap Up/Next steps

Please don't hesitate to contact Angela or me if you have any questions about Friday's meeting arrangements.

Missy

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0EF9B.2CE04910]
Missy Lodge
Associate State Librarian for Library Development
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6914
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0EF9B.2CE04910]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image009.png at 01D0EF9B.2CE04910] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.