[NORTHSTAR] Last call for Staff Training registrations; Site Admin training reminders; new resources for libraries

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Dec 8 10:32:22 EST 2021

Greetings,

There are still seats available for you or your colleagues to attend the
Staff Training session for Northstar tomorrow:
https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8533051

If you have not yet had a chance to attend or view the Site Admin Training,
the recording is available at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqrXeUVCHaU&t=121s

There are two new resources that you may want to check out.  The first is
an information/update page for libraries offering Northstar:
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/services/northstar/libraries
Some of that information may have been covered at various points in
training or in listserv posts, but it is a good reference point for later
and for sharing with colleagues.

And, perhaps most importantly for folks who are getting ready to go live
soon, we have a number of Ohio-specific marketing resources available for
you at
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/databases/northstar
We are working on a few other marketing materials, so look for more updates
to come on that site.

As always, please let me know if there is anything else we can do to
support you.

Sincerely,

Christine
--