[NORTHSTAR] Three new Northstar libraries in Ohio - and opportunities to learn from peers!

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jan 19 08:57:14 EST 2022

Greetings,

I am pleased to say that we have three more libraries that have gone live
in the last week:

   - *Public Library of Youngstown & Mahoning County
   <https://www.libraryvisit.org/blog/education/new-year-new-you-new-skills/>*
   - *The Lane Libraries <https://www.lanepl.org/resources/online-learning>*
   - *Chillicothe & Ross County Library
   <https://www.crcpl.org/northstar-digital-learning-now-available>*

If your library is thinking about going live soon (or if you have some
questions or concerns about going live), please let us know:
*https://forms.gle/x1uW4MRG5qgZCK8SA
<https://forms.gle/x1uW4MRG5qgZCK8SA>.*

I am also pleased to announce that we have the first session in our new
learning series open for registration.  Folks have asked for opportunities
to learn from your peers, and we are arranging with several libraries that
have implemented Northstar to share their experiences in sessions
called *Northstar
Pointers*.

The first session will be on *Thursday, February 3 at 1:00pm*.  You can
learn more about it and register now at
*https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8807682
<https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8807682>*.

*Thanks, as always, for everything you do.*

Sincerely,

Christine

--
Christine Morris (she/her)