[NORTHSTAR] Five are live on Northstar - is your library next?

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 11 10:51:36 EST 2022

 Greetings,

<https://heightslibrary.org/northstar-digital-literacy>
In addition to the folks at Cuyahoga County Public Library
<https://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/Events/Computer-Classes/Computer-Basics.aspx>
and Heights Libraries
<https://heightslibrary.org/northstar-digital-literacy>, who have been
using Northstar prior to the IMLS ARPA grant, we have three libraries that
have made Northstar their own:

   - Mechanicsburg Public Library
   <https://www.mechanicsburg.lib.oh.us/content/northstar-digital-literacy-training>
   - Midpointe Library <https://www.midpointelibrary.org/page.aspx?ID=1057>
   - Sandusky Public Library <https://www.sanduskylib.org/>

And we have nearly 50 more that are training their staff now!

*Is your library the next one to go live?  Do you still need some support?
Let us know now at** https://forms.gle/x1uW4MRG5qgZCK8SA
<https://forms.gle/x1uW4MRG5qgZCK8SA>.*

As you get ready to go live, don't forget the marketing materials available
to you at https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/databases/northstar

And the quick-start training playlist for your staff at
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/services/northstar/libraries#quick_start_training
.

Still thinking about how to implement Northstar at your library? Mark your
calendar now for the first webinar in our upcoming series on implementation
ideas, called *Northstar Pointers*, on Thursday, February 3 at 1pm.  More
details will be coming soon.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions,
concerns, or need support: you can email me at christine at oplin.ohio.gov or
call 614-728-5252 to talk things through.

With many thanks for all you do,

Christine

--
Christine Morris (she/her)