[NORTHSTAR] Quick updates for a short weekend

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Mar 11 12:59:28 EST 2022

Greetings,

I hope that everyone is doing well and prepared for the double insults of
snow on Saturday and the coming of daylight savings time.

Knowing that we are going to lose an hour this weekend, I will keep it
short today.

*More libraries are live*

Congratulations to Adams County Public Library
<https://adamscolibrary.org/northstar-digital-literacy> and Lebanon Public
Library <https://lebanonlibrary.org/resources/?ap=n>, who now have
Northstar on their websites.  And congratulations as well to New Carlisle
Public Library
<https://www.newcarlislelibrary.org/content/please-pre-register-northstar-digital-literacy-training>,
as they are doing their first Northstar program today.

*Fun YouTube viewing available*

In case you missed it, we have recordings of all three Northstar Pointers
sessions on the OPLIN YouTube channel <http://oplin.org/go/NS-YouTube>.
The most recent session with Sandusky Public Library is especially great if
you are still thinking about how to get going--with no training staff, no
computer lab, and not much time!

*Thanks, as always, for everything you do--and don't hesitate to reach out
if we can help.*

Sincerely,

Christine
--