[NORWELD-News] GROUP QUESTION - Mobile Beacon Hotspots

Janelle Thomas jthomas at norweld.org
Thu Jun 20 08:50:20 EDT 2024

*Posting for a fellow NORWELDian:*

"Has anyone used Mobile Beacon for their hotspot services?  I have not been
pleased with our T-mobile services as of late and was looking at other
viable options."

*Janelle Thomas *(she/her/hers)* | *Executive Director *| *The Northwest
Regional Library System (NORWELD) *| *Phone: 419-352-2903 |
jthomas at norweld.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*