[NORWELD-News] GROUP QUESTION - Mobile Beacon Hotspots

Morgan Paul mpaul at seolibraries.org
Thu Jun 20 16:06:11 EDT 2024

I am seriously thinking of cancelling all of ours.

We only have three, but we can’t get them returned.

I had one shut off last week, it came back today with a pill in the box, minus the cord and minus the barcode and all labels that it was ours.

I know we aren’t meeting their needs, but this service is problematic.

Morgan

Morgan Paul, Director

St Marys Community Public Library

140 S Chestnut St