[SOA] Invitation from the Lloyd Library

Anna Heran AHeran at lloydlibrary.org
Thu Apr 19 14:28:46 EDT 2007

Apologies for cross-postings.

Greetings from the Lloyd Library!

Some of you may be aware that the Lloyd Library and Museum is hosting
the annual meeting of the Council on Botanical and Horticultural
Libraries (CBHL) June 5 through June 9, 2007.  For those of you who
know, as well as for those of you who do not, we would like to extend an
invitation to interested individuals who may not be members of this
organization.  The local arrangements committee has planned some
wonderful activities including interesting tours, presentations, and
lectures that feature the best of Cincinnati and offer information
botanical, historical, and herbal.  The conference theme is "Eclectic
Cincinnati: Legacies, Legends, and the Lloyds."  Opportunities exist to
register for the full conference, a portion of it, or some of the
activities planned.  Please visit our website at www.lloydlibrary.org
and click on CBHL information and registration for full details of the
conference, associated activities, and registration.

YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY!  The last day to register is Monday, April 30,
2007.  Please forgive the lateness of this notice-we hope it will not
hinder your opportunity to take advantage of this unique event.

Please circulate this message widely to any colleagues you think will be
interested.  We hope to see many of you there.

Maggie Heran, MLS, Director
Lloyd Library and Museum
917 Plum Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202