[SOA] Rare Books for Deaccession

kwatts@peninsulalibrary.org kwatts at peninsulalibrary.org
Tue Mar 27 13:39:35 EST 2007

Hello,

Our library is currently in the process of deaccessioning materials do
not fall within the scope of our revised collection development
policy. If any of the publications below appeal to you, feel free to
contact me by phone of email to discuss their physical condition,
transfer, etc.

Henderson, N. P. 1894.  "Henderson’s Test Words in Spelling." New
York: Maynard,   Merrill, and Co.

Thomson, J. B.  1856.  "Thomson’s Practical Arithmetic."  New York:
Ivison and Prenney.

"McGuffy’s Fourth Eclectic Reader."  1879.  Cincinnati: VanAntwerp
Bragg Co.

Steinwehr, A. V. & D. G. Brinton.  1870.  "Number One Eclectic Series
Primary Geography."  Cincinnati: Van Antwerp and Co.

"Schools of Ancient Philosophy."  Philadelphia: American Sunday-School
Society.

Tousel, S. 1951. "Bill Clark, American Explorer: Story of the Lewis
and Clark Expedition." Chicago: Albert Whitman & Co.

Burne, M. L. 1871.  "The complete practical brewer : or Plain,
accurate, and thorough instructions in the art of brewing ale, beer,
and porter : including the process of making Bavarian beer, also, all
the small beers, such as root-beer, ginger-pop, sarsaparilla-beer,
mead, spruce-beer, etc., etc. : adapted to the use of public brewers,
and private families, or those who may wish to brew on a small scale :
with numerous illustrations."  Philadelphia : H.C. Baird, 1871

Date, H.  [1894?]  "Pentecostal hymns : a winnowed collection for
evangelistic services, young people's societies and Sunday-schools /
selected by Henry Date ; music editors: E. A. Hoffman, W. A. Ogden,
[and] J. H. Tenney."  Chicago : The Hope Publishing Co.

Many thanks,

Katy L. W. Klettlinger
Assistant Curator
Peninsula Library and Historical Society
kwatts at peninsulalibrary.org
(330)657-2665