[SOA] Food for Thought-Special Conference Discount Rates Ending Soon!!

JUDITH WIENER wiener.3 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:16:21 EST 2007

Enjoy our early bird specials and take advantage of the following discounts for the joint MAC and SOA annual meeting in Columbus, Ohio from May 3-5, 2007!!

Hotel (rate expires April 9)

The conference’s host hotel is the Columbus: A Renaissance Hotel. Located in a prime and convenient location in downtown Columbus, this newly renovated 21-story hotel’s amenities include free wireless in the hotel’s public areas (high-speed available in room for a fee), room refrigerators, laptop-sized room safes, and a brand-new restaurant specializing in natural, organic, and local American cuisine.

Single, double, triple, or quad rooms are quite a bargain at $129 a night. Book soon as our block of discounted rooms is only good through April 9! Call 1-800-hotels-1 for reservations and be sure to mention you are with the Midwest Archives Conference.

Conference Early-Bird Rate (expires April 5)

Our special early-bird specials are ending on April 5. Send in your registration with payment promptly to take full advantage of our lowest rates!!
• Advance registration for MAC and SOA members (postmarked by April 5) - $60
• Advance registration for nonmembers (postmarked by April 5) - $70
• Advance registration for students (postmarked by April 5) - $45

Visit our conference website at: http://www.midwestarchives.org/2007Spring/ for a full program and registration details!

Judith Wiener
Curator, Medical Heritage Center
The Ohio State University