[SOA] Archives 101 instructor needed on November 2nd

Cobb,Judith cobbj at oclc.org
Thu Oct 11 14:08:14 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Charlie Arp:

Colleagues:
Good afternoon, would any of you be willing to assist Barb Floyd in
presenting the Archives 101 workshop on Nov. 2nd from 9 to 5 in Toledo?
Barb can do the morning portion of the workshop but she has a commitment
in the afternoon and therefore needs some help. SOA is willing to pay
your mileage to and from Toledo for your assistance in presenting the
workshop - and you will have my everlasting appreciation! This request
is on a first come first served basis!

The Archives 101 workshop being given is based on the BACE "The Basics
of Archives" workshop. I can provide you a on-site CD copy of the
workshop including all the forms, a PowerPoint presentation, and an
outline, along with a CD of the on-line version of the workshop for
reference purposes. Presenting the workshop is not difficult - and since
the materials are all ready created you will not have to do much work up
front to get ready for the workshop.

I hope one of you will step forward and help SOA on this, I cannot give
the workshop because of a family obligation. Have a nice day all.

Charlie Arp
614-424-7897
arpc at battelle.org