[SOA] Session Idea for Spring Conference

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Sat Feb 12 11:30:51 EST 2011

Hi All,

At OHS we have multiple collecting programs where we are working closely
with community organizations to collect and preserve materials related
to their communities.  Their collections are housed at OHS and the
organizations have raised money to provide for their care.  I was
thinking about proposing a session on this type of community collection
for the April conference.  Does anyone else have any similar collecting
programs?  If so, would you be interested in presenting together?

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Wood
Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager
Ohio Historical Society
614-297-2544

                 Ohio Historical Society
Celebrating 125 years of serving Ohioans.