[SOA] Voting is Open for I Found It In the Archives!

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Sat Feb 12 11:37:46 EST 2011

Hi,

The submission period for the I Found It In the Archives! contest closed
on February 7th.  Our judges have selected the top three submissions and
they have been posted on the OHS Collections blog:
http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/i-found-it-in-the-archives/.  Check
them out and vote online for your favorite.  We will announce the winner
on the blog on February 25th.

Lisa Wood
Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager
Ohio Historical Society
614-297-2544

                 Ohio Historical Society
Celebrating 125 years of serving Ohioans.