[SOA] Removing Tape Residue from B/W Photographs

Nathan Tallman ntallman at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:55:27 EDT 2011

Andy,

I'm not sure on the archival answer, but you might try sending an email to
Doug Nishimura <dwnpph at rit.edu> at the Image Permanence Institute at
Rochester Institute of Technology. He often responds to similar inquiries on
the SAA A&A List and really knows his stuff.

Also, Cleveland is home to the ICA Art Conservation <
http://www.ica-artconservation.org/>. It regularly consults and provides
services to Ohio and mid-wester cultural institutions. Don't be fooled by
"art conservation" they conserve documents, photographs, and even textiles I
think.

Good luck!
Nathan

----