[SOA] Archives Month in Ohio, 2011

Bain, George bain at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 22 20:02:31 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,
In just over a week, Archives Month 2011 begins. Here's hoping you are lining up some activity to do during the month; for those with an event, please submit information for our Events and Activities calendar on the SOA wiki section for Archives Month.

You can find a copy of the 2011 poster there also. And copies of the poster have been put into envelopes and are on their way to you via US mail. Please put them up during the month. If anyone needs an extra copy or more, please contact Jillian Carney (jcarney at ohiohistory.org) to request them.

Let me express my appreciation to my fellow committee members who have performed well over the last two-three months in selecting the theme and then developing our poster for this year. Thank you to all.

Have a good Archives Month, everyone.
George Bain, Chair, Archives Month Committee