[SOA] I Found It In the Archives National Contest

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Thu Apr 5 14:36:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

Voting started on April 1 for the "I Found It In the Archives" national
contest.  Visit the Society of American Archives web site to cast your
vote for Ohio's Brian Fox or one of the other great candidates.

Here is the link:
http://www2.archivists.org/initiatives/i-found-it-in-the-archives/i-foun
d-it-in-the-archives-2012-national-competition

You have until May 15th to cast your vote.

The winner of the national competition will be announced in June and
will receive complimentary airfare to SAA's Annual Meeting in San Diego
this August and two nights stay at the San Diego Hilton Bayfront.  Mr.
Fox says that should he win he is happy to make the trip to California.

Feel free to help spread the word that the voting is on and we have an
Ohioan in the running.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Wood
Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager
Ohio Historical Society