[SOA] SOA 2012 Annual Meeting -Conference Registration

Johnson, Jacqueline Ms. johnsoj at muohio.edu
Mon Apr 9 09:33:18 EDT 2012

The Society of Ohio Archivists' invites you to attend its spring 2012 Annual Meeting to be held on May 18, 2012 at the OCLC Lakeside Conference Center in Dublin, Ohio.  Registration is now open.  The registration fee is $35 for members and $40 for non-members.

We begin at 8:15-9:00 Registration, Silent Auction, Posters and the last session concludes at 4:00 pm.

Presentations will relate to records, archives, and special collections: viability, durability, renewability, continuing, saving and reusing resources and funding sources, collaboration, sustaining enthusiasm and interest in archives, surviving and planning for downsizing and relocation projects.  If you need more information please contact Jacky Johnson at johnsoj at muohio.edu    We hope to see you there!

This is the direct link to the Annual Meeting page: http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/soa/index.php?title=Annual_Conference or it can be accessed through the http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/soa page.

Jacky Johnson
Society of Ohio Archivist
Program Committee