[SOA] History Day judging, 4/28/12

Christine Engels CEngels at cincymuseum.org
Thu Apr 19 13:15:28 EDT 2012

I'm recruiting volunteers to help me with judging for the Ohio History Day awards that SOA presents each year. It will be at OSU's Ohio Union on Saturday April 28th and the judging will start at 11am with an award ceremony at 4pm. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Christine

Christine Schmid Engels, C.A.
Archives Manager
Cincinnati Museum Center
1301 Western Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45203
513-287-7066
cengels at cincymuseum.org<mailto:cengels at cincymuseum.org>
http://library.cincymuseum.org/
http://www.cincymuseum.org/

"A Day in Pompeii" is now open at Cincinnati Museum Center! Experience the ancient city of Pompeii before it was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D. More than 250 priceless artifacts including frescos, gold coins and jewelry, marble and bronze statuary join body casts of the volcano's victims eerily preserved in their final moments.