[SOA] Undiscovered Builders, the Work of African American Visionaries in Ohio Publication

Martin Hauserman mhauserman at clevelandcitycouncil.org
Tue Aug 28 11:17:49 EDT 2012

I will give you a one page synopsis of The Cleveland City Council Blueprint Collection, ca. 1903 to 2003 which contains some of the works of Robert Madison and other architects who produced architectural renderings of commercial buildings in the City of Cleveland through the Building and Housing Division/Department's permit process.