[SOA] MAC 2013 Program Proposals deadline upcoming

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 8 08:17:14 EDT 2012

From: midwestarc at memberclicks-mail.net [mailto:midwestarc at memberclicks-mail.net] On Behalf Of Adriana Cuervo, CA
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:43 AM
To: Carleton, Janet
Subject: MAC Announcement - Upcoming deadline for MAC 2013 Program Proposals

Program submissions for “In the Driver’s Seat: MAC at Indy” are rolling in. The deadline is September 20. We are also making space available for 5-minute lightning talks -- open mic-style or theme-based, it all depends on you so send in your suggestions today! The full Call for Proposals and submission form are available online at http://www.midwestarchives.org/2013proposals.

Graduate student poster proposals are due December 10th. Students may use the same submissions form linked above and may contact Stephanie Bricking (brickisl at ucmail.uc.edu<mailto:brickisl at ucmail.uc.edu>) for questions. Thanks to the LAC for finding space for our up-and-comers!

If you have an idea and you are looking for collaborators, post it to the MAC Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/9031391258/ or ask the PC co-chairs for help Anne Thomason (thomaan at earlham.edu<mailto:thomaan at earlham.edu>) and Meg Miner (mminer at iwu.edu<mailto:mminer at iwu.edu>).
[http://midwestarc.memberclicks.net/message/image/760fbabc-cbc6-4bff-8bf5-229fb405c64d]