[SOA] Archives programming for little kids

Phillips, Carrie phillipsc at bluffton.edu
Tue Sep 25 14:17:19 EDT 2012

Has anyone on the list ever offered (or had requested) programming for small children?

Today I was contacted by a first grade teacher at our local elementary school, wondering if she could bring her class to visit my archives as part of their lessons on past, present, and future.  This will be new territory for me - I'm used to working with older adult genealogy researchers and undergraduate college students - but I'm excited to give this a try.   Just wondering if others of you had any experience with this population.  Thanks!

Carrie Phillips
Archives & Special Collections Librarian
Musselman Library
Bluffton University
1 University Drive
Bluffton, OH  45817-2104