[SOA] SOA conference presentation materials

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 17 13:48:59 EDT 2013

Folks, the annual meeting page is being updated with presentation slides and handouts from our April 5 meeting as I get them. View it at: http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/soa/index.php?title=Annual_Conference

Did this year's meeting spark a memory of last year's? Find session materials from it at http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/soa/index.php?title=Annual_Conference_2012

best, janet
SOA PIO Committee member

OHIO UNIVERSITY Libraries

Janet Carleton, Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Alden 322 | 1 Ohio University | Athens OH 45701-2979 | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu | http://media.library.ohiou.edu | @jcarletonoh | http://pinterest.com/ohiodigiarchive/

The best student-centered learning experience in America